Tuesday, July 2, 2013

And the true adventure begins!

Sitting here enjoying the comforts of Bush international airport and chatting with some fellow travellers on their way to Roatan. Just a quick note to all airport managers or whatever they are called......supply free terminal wide WiFi you greedy bastards, it can't be all that expensive.

Oky doky...anywho..getting pretty excited, literally have a stomach full of butterflies and my whole body is buzzing. Have had to verify my passport a couple times to make sure my identity hadn't magically changed in the last few minutes. Its been about 4-5 years since I got it and I dont match the picture as well with my long hair, might need to trim it up some.

Nothing else to really post. Have about 30 mins or so before we start boarding. The airport is pretty good sized but as it goes they are all kinda boring to spend much time in. I arrive around 12:45 - 1 and will try to get an update later tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts and feelings for the whole world to see, nobody will laugh, I swear.