Friday, June 28, 2013

Work in progress

This is going to be a work in progress for a little while. Most of my updates I will be posting from my phone as I am not going to be traveling with a personal computer. So that means for a time most of the posts wont be very long and may include some links to photos, videos, and such for a bit until I get used to typing on a 5" screen.

Feel free to add me on google+ and facebook. Most of my media will also be posted there and maybe even some exclusive content.....I don't know.

I will try to get some back story up before the big move and all the new and exciting things that are sure to come.  In the mean time you can look at some photos I've taken while wandering around Austin  during my visit.

Austin Wanderings

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts and feelings for the whole world to see, nobody will laugh, I swear.