Thursday, June 27, 2013

Four days to go...

Here I am, sitting in a coffee shop on Austin, Tx with four days left until I leave the country for Roatan, Honduras.

Why might I be leaving the US to go to some third worldish country you ask...well my first answer might be why not, that is my go to answer most of the time because, well, why not.

The truth is I do actually have a good reason for leaving, I'm going there to get my scuba divemaster certification and then travel the world.....well hopefully at least. If this doesnt turn out the way I hope than at least I will have an awesome month off, diving everyday in warm tropical waters, leaving in an exotic locale, and meeting cool people from all over the world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts and feelings for the whole world to see, nobody will laugh, I swear.